- Doors will open at 5:00 PM
- Bingo will start at approximately 7:00 PM
- Everyone playing Bingo MUST have an admission ticket, and purchase a standard games packet with a minimum of 6 cards per page.
- Children under the age of 12, will not be permitted into the Bingo Hall, unless they are with a parent or legal guardian.
- The lighted board is for your convenience. If at any time a discrepancy exists between the lighted board and the Callers table, the Callers table will be the official numbers.
- Every Bingo MUST have the last number called, or the Bingo will not be valid.
- If you have a Bingo, it is your responsibility, to make it known to the caller and the floor help. Please call loudly, raise your arm and keep it raised until a floor worker arrives.
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED !!
- The Bingo Committee Members have the right to DENY entry or REMOVE unruly patrons from the Bingo Hall.
- NO PROFANITY WILL BE TOLERATED AT ANYTIME.
- If your admission ticket is purchased for you (by someone else ) and you do not show up, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- NO ADMISSION AFTER 7:30 PM.
- If you save a seat for a friend, the seat MUST be claimed by 6:00 PM. After 6:00 PM it becomes available to be used by anyone.
In addition to the usual VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL, & DIAGONAL LINES, a winning Bingo may be made with the INSIDE/OUTSIDE CORNERS, LARGE/SMALL DIAMOND, and the POSTAGE STAMP. Any exceptions will be announced before that game is played.
SPLITS' ALL PAYOUTS WILL BE DIVIDED BY THE TOTAL NUMBER OF WINNERS.
Cost of a Bonanza is $ .50 ( 50 CENTS ). The first 50 numbers are called before the start of Bingo. You may make the first 50 numbers. Bonanza cards may be exchanged. EX. If you have a card you don't like, you can take it to the register along with 50 cents and get 2 new cards. Your old cards will be destroyed by the person at the register.
The First called number of the night, will be the lucky number. Each time that number is called during the evening, a quarter will be placed into a bank. If a player has bingo on the lucky number during the REGULAR GAMES, & there is only 1 winner, that person will win the game prize plus the bank. Multiple winners will split the game prize only.
The Cost is $ 1.00. Your admission ticket will be stamped. The Players Pool number will be selected at the start of the evening by a bingo player. During the REGULAR GAMES, when this number is called, and you bingo on the next called number, and have a stamped admission ticket, you will win the money in the pool, and the game prize. Multiple winners will split all of the money. When the pool reaches $1,000.00, a 2nd pool will be started with the remaining money.
KING OR QUEEN:
The King or Queen will be determined during the intermission, by a drawing using your admission ticket number. That person will receive a credit voucher that MUST be used within 2 weeks. The voucher must be given to the person at the register, to receive your discount. THIS VOUCHER CAN ONLY BE USED BY YOU